Heading to Chick-fil-A and want to make sure you’re still on plan? Check out these low-carb menu options:
Chick-Fil-A Low Carb Options
- 2 scrambled eggs– 2g Carbohydrates2 bacon slices– 0g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 2g
- 2 scrambled eggs– 2g Carbohydrates1 breakfast filet– 6g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 8g
- 2 scrambled eggs– 2g CarbohydratesGrilled Breakfast Filet– 0g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 2g
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Chicken Sandwich-protein style (without bun)– 6g Carbohydrates(chargrilled filet, 2 tomato slices, wrapped in green leaf lettuce)Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce– 2g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 8g
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich-protein style– 7g Carbohydrates(Chargrilled filet, 1 slice bacon, 1 slice provolone cheese, 2 tomato slices, wrapped in green leaf lettuce)Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce– 2g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 9g
- 8-count grilled nuggets– 4g CarbohydratesSide Salad – 6g CarbohydratesDiet Coke® or Unsweet tea– 0g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 10g
- 12-count grilled nuggets– 6g CarbohydratesTotal Carbohydrates: 6g
* Cheese can be added to any of the above platters with no increase in carbohydrates.
Ordering a salad? I love the buttermilk ranch dressing (2 net carbs) and buffalo sauce (1 net carb). I simply use 1/2 a serving of each.
Or I order a side salad and a 4-count grilled nuggets for a super filling meal. Just top the side salad with chopped up nuggets and tada! 9 carbs for a filling meal (plus dressing).
And my latest find? Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce! I had no idea this existed! So so good for 2g carbs.
You can find a full list of low carb options here.
** Updated as of July 2016 – a few menu items from the original list have since been removed and others revised **