Sometimes an easy lunch or dinner is necessary. Especially with the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I’ve found myself straying from the LCHF way of life and can say that it’s 100% about not planning right. So I’ve decided to step up my game and recommit! And that includes finding yummy, homemade meals that I can make ahead in big batches and reheat during the week when it’s crazy.
This soup? Souper easy! See what I did there? Haha… I may or may not have been spending too much time with my kids lately.
- 1 bag 16 ounce frozen cauliflower broccoli mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ~1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Saute frozen cauliflower and broccoli in butter until cooked.
- Add veggies to blender along with 1/4 cup chicken broth. Blend together. Add more chicken broth if needed to make smooth.
- Add veggies/chicken broth to a saute pan. Heat on medium low. Add heavy whipping cream. Cook until the soup starts to boil.
- Take off heat and add cheddar cheese. Stir or whisk until cheese is melted and soup is smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with more cheese and enjoy!
What’s your go-to easy lunch or dinner recipe?
Do you have the nutritional information or at least the calories and net carb information for this? Please!
An easy way to find out nutritional info if you have the MyFitnessPal app is to copy and paste the URL of this post in the recipe builder. It’ll then pull all of the ingredients and match them with ingredients they have the NI for. Then you can change/swap out with what you use. I’ve updated this recipe with the NI for 4 servings!